Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Weather

I've been MIA for a couple weeks. I won't bore you with the details, but I am back in action. I am pretty excited to post my 2nd Chopped dish. But until then, I'm gonna talk about the weather.

See, someone needs to tell the weather that the first day of spring is here. It is still a little chilly outside. Although it is nicer up here than it was in Provo- it is definitely not as nice as it is in California this time of year. In fact today it was WINDY! And not just an, oh that's a nice wind, let's fly a kite kind of wind. No, it was a holy cow is that a tornado? wind. Pretty Windy. And it has been hailing. I have to admit, it is pretty cool to watch.

While it was storming outside, Brooke and Lily watched through the window. Those little turkeys make me laugh.
They better stop messing with the blinds.


One of the best things about Spring-time is the Flowers. Especially tulips. I really like tulips. Imagine how excited I was to get these from my wonderful hubby.
It made my day. Actually it made my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment