Friday, March 4, 2011

The Dentist and Other Goodies


Yesterday Brooklyn went to our new dentist for the first time. She did wonderful, and I was so proud of her. She wasn't quite brave enough to sit in the chair by herself, but she did sit on my lap and let the Hygienist look in her mouth. It was a "fun" visit so no cleaning this time. The hope is that in a few months we can go back and have an official cleaning. But, her teeth looked great- no decay and no visible problems.

Dustin, on the other hand, didn't have such luck. He endured a cleaning and then was told he needed to come back to get 3 cavities filled. I told him he was trying to keep up with me. (I have an appointment later this month to take care of 3 cavities)

Fun times at the dentist!

So we celebrated with a trip to my friend Heidi's cookie shop Sweet Valley Cookie Co
It is an adorable shop! You can buy cookies, soups, and drinks. They also have cards, jewelery, toys, and other cutesy stuff for sale.
Heidi was so kind and gave us some delicious cookies. The Brookie is my favorite- brownies and chocolate chip cookies mixed together, how could you go wrong?
Then we picked up a couple boxes of girl scout cookies - I had to support the girl scout troop!
We won't tell my dentist.

2 comments:

  1. I missed the girl scouts again this year...three years in a row that we haven't had any thin mints. So Sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My waistline wishes we missed the girl scouts this year.

    ReplyDelete