Saturday, February 19, 2011

January 2010 - June 2010

January 2010
Mr. Dlaw drives back to Provo. Works a ton of overtime and interviews for a job at the prison in Boise. Meanwhile, I am loving California. I decide to potty train Brooklyn. She is such a champ!
February 2010
Boise calls and says they don't have money for the academy that is scheduled to start in March. They hope to have funds to hire in June. They will let us know in May.

I continue to eat everything in sight. I am a very large pregnant lady.
March 2010
Brooklyn turns 2! My brother, Scott moves to Utah. We love having him over!

April 2010
Lily is born!!! April 18th 7lb 6oz 21 in long. She is a doll, but has a heart murmur. Dr Cornish refers us to a Cardiologist.


Brooklyn loves her new little sister.

Dlaw loves his little girls. Don't talk to him about when they will start to date.
May 2010
Lil get a heart echo and EKG. She has 2 tiny holes in her heart, and the Cardiologist is confident they will close up in 6 months. Big sigh of relief.

Hubby surprises me with a happy birthday sign on a marquee near our house. I've never had someone put my name on a marquee. I loved it!

My family gets together for Lily's blessing. We take my parents to Tacanos, and make my dad sing and dance for his birthday. It was great!

Boise calls. Mr. Dlaw GOT THE JOB! He reports June 7th. We frantically start preparing for the move. And say goodbye to friends.

The Chantry's saved our lives, they watched Brooklyn while we packed up. Brooke loved playing with Sam and was sad to leave him

June 2010
NEVER MOVE WITH A NEWBORN. EVER.

But we survived. Found a fantastic place in Boise next to a beautiful running trail.

Our new Family Room
The Girl's new room

The amazing jogging trail

Dlaw starts POST academy and practices arresting techniques and putting handcuffs on me. I never want to be arrested and I don't like metal handcuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment