Monday, February 21, 2011

Little Sapling Toys

About 5 minutes after we walked into our new apartment in Boise, there was a knock at our door. We opened it to meet our neighbors across the street, carrying a delicious dinner and some dang good cookies. They have 2 little children, one a year older than Brooke and the other a year younger. We quickly became good friends.

They introduced us to some of the neatest toys I have ever seen. They own and operate a toy company called Little Sapling toys. All of their toys are adorable and unique.

Their wooden teethers are some of Lily's favorite.
I love the rattle, it is my favorite. Lily likes it too, a lot. But I think I like it more.
I love my girls!
The alphabet blocks are awesome!
Yes, Brooklyn isn't wearing any pants. I am lucky she is wearing a shirt! I have about a million pictures of her I can never post becuase she is shirtless. Her inability to keep clothes on stresses us out. Especially her dad!

Their business has become quite successful. They are now one of the top selling toy shops on Etsy. In January, I was hired to work with Customer Service email/requests as well as help with their social media. One of the things I am doing in the social media realm is writing articles for their blog, LittleSaplingToys.blogspot.com It has been a lot of fun to dust off my writing skills and I have loved researching different topics about children. My first article was posted today, entitled The Power of Make Believe. If you have a minute to spare, check it out :)

I am very excited about my new job, and especially happy to be working with such good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment