Saturday, February 19, 2011

Picking up where the last blog left off... May 2009-December2009

May 2009
Living in Seattle. I started running and found I really love it! Brooklyn is walking all over the place and we begin to explore the amazing Seattle area.






June 2009
Hubby worked 5 hours away, staying in a hotel during the week. I had my old roommate Kim living nearby so that helped pass the time. But ultimately I hated being away from Mr. Dlaw. We left Seattle and moved back to Provo.



Dlaw worked outside all day long. It rained a lot


July 2009
My mom's side of the family had a family reunion. It was the first time all my sibling were together in a long long time.


We are a weird bunch.



August 2009
Find out I am pregnant! Hubby is back working at APX Corporate office. Not really liking it there so we start to look for Law Enforcement jobs. Our camera dies, and I have no way to take pictures for the next 3 months.

September 2009
I decided I want to promote to Supervisor with Usborne Books. I work a ton and am terribly sick.

October 2009
I get the promotion. Morning sickness kicks in and it is terrible. Mary Poppins becomes by best friend and baby sitter.

November 2009
Mr Dlaw applies for four different law enforcement jobs. 1 in Boise, 1 in Montrose, CO, 1 in Washington and 1 in SLC. We really want the job in Boise to work out. New Moon came out- Hubby took me, it was the last time we saw a movie in the theater from start to finish.

December 2009
We find out that Boise will be contacting us in January to set up an interview. YAY! Spend Christmas in California with my parents. Loved it so much, I stayed 5 extra weeks.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations. And yeah, I've missed your blog, so welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! Terrific pictures! A nice way to keep in touch with you and your family, keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I just looked back at your blog and realized you were talking about August 2009. Oops! I totally thought you were pregnant with #3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, that is so funny! I was thinking that might have been what you thought. Luckily I am not pregnant. Hubby would probably have to put me in the nut house if I was!

    Cindy, thanks! BTW, I'm loving your new dolls.

    ReplyDelete