Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kid's Fair

Boise had a Kid's Fair today. My friend Emily and I planned on going for the past two weeks. I was so happy Brooklyn was better so we could go. It was nice to get out of the house, and it was super nice to see the girls have fun. I also love entering all the free drawings. Don't knock it. At the Boise Christmas Show I won a free Miche bag and shell. (I'll post about that soon. I love Miche)
I had to take a couple pictures of the girls while we waited for Emily to pick us up
We got there as they opened the doors. Which is a good thing becuase that place got busy fast!
The kids had fun on the blow up toys (is that what they are called?)
This picture is super blurry, but I was very proud that Brooklyn went down the slide all by herself.
Meeting fun animals
And of course the princesses. They love the princesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment