Saturday, February 19, 2011

July 2010- January 2011

July 2010

My sister Heather stays with us for a few days with her 2 little girls. We have a blast!



Dlaw graduates POST, and my parents come to visit.

We enjoy all the amazing parks around our house
August 2010
We love Boise! Mr. Dlaw loves his work and I make some amazing friends.

We discover the coolest splash park ever
I set up booths for Usborne Books. It is fun to start working the business again
We find a fun little lake with a sandy beach- Brooklyn LOVES playing in the water
Lily enjoys sleeping in the shade

September 2010
I schedule 12 Usborne shows. My business grows, and I set up a booth at the St. Luke Women's Show


I run my first 5 K. I love it, I am hooked! The camera ran out of batteries, so Dlaw only got a shot of the finish line before I got there. Probably is a good thing because I looked tore up.
We go to the Western Idaho Fair. We all had such a fun time. I love that Mr. Dlaw gets 2 days off each week! It is the first time in 5 years that he doesn't have to work 6 days a week.
Brooklyn starts preschool with our neighbor's little boy.
They quickly become good friends

October 2010

Lil's heart murmur is gone, so we don't have to go back to the Cardiologist.
Our good friends and neighbors move. I cry a lot. Hubby gets moved to graveyards. I cry more.

Brooklyn enjoys her first Halloween where she understands what is going on. It is hilarious! She loves playing with her friends.

November 2010
I love holiday season. The girls get bigger and love playing together
Brooklyn adopts a tiny pumpkin as her pet. She loves building a "tower" and putting the pumpkin on top.

Brooke also gets a crush on her friend Carter. I think it's cute. Dlaw isn't happy.
December 2010
We enjoy our first Christmas alone in Boise. It is wonderful.
I make Christmas cookie plates and we have the best time delivering them


January 2011

Dlaw gets moved off of graveyards starting Jan 1. I do the happy dance for a week straight. He also has "comp time" that he has to burn. (Basically it is paid time off) He works a total of 8 days in January. Good thing, because our entire house was sick for the whole month!

Lily starts to crawl ALL OVER THE PLACE
She is so stinkin cute!
Brooklyn rode a bicycle for the first time

No comments:

Post a Comment